Proper cleaning mascot and maintenance is vital to prolong the life of your mascot costumes. In addition to offering our cleaning and mascot repair service, this page is designed to help you with some tips on how to care for your mascots after each use.
Dry cleaning mascot costume is not recommended. The chemicals used in the dry cleaning process may damage certain components of the mascot costumes
1. Foam head, body and feet have to be cleaned by hand or with a wet vac, damp cloth, clean any spots on the mascot. portable stain removers, such as shout wipes, are handy for small stain emergencies, the sooner any stain is treated, the easier it will come out.
2. Machine wash the mascot outfits only with one layer, in WARM water with mild laundry detergent on a gentle cycle.
3. Tumble dry the mascots on a NO or LOW HEAT dryer setting only. The fabric of the mascot costumes can be damaged if the dryer settings are too hot. Hanging the costume to dry in a well ventilated area is another option.
4. Lightly brush any fleece areas. Be sure to be extremely careful not to damage the fibers.
5. Brush out the fur areas with a brush
For the inflatable mascot with fur, Don't wash or dry clean the costume, it will permit air into costume . just use a wet vac or damp cloth to clean any spots on the mascot as soon as possible